Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy 8's

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Costa Vida
2. Cafe Sabor
3. Olive Garden
5. The Blue Bird
6. Wok on Wheels
7. Hamilton's
8. La Beaus

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. The office
2. So you think you can dance? Season 2
3. Gilmore Girls
4. So you think you can dance? Season 3
5. Heroes
6. So you think you can dance? Season 4
7. Pete and Pete
8. Freaks and Geeks

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Brushed my teeth
2. Went to 2nd grade
3. Watched a really embarrassing assembly featuring Sky View high school's concert choir
4. Ate a hot dog for lunch
5. Received a bizarro phone call from someone who didn't really know who I was
6. Read a conference talk
7. Watched the end of "Bruce and LLoyd: Out of Control"
8. Cleaned my messy apartment

8 Things I'm looking Forward too

1. The Nutcracker 
2. The end of this semester!!!
3. The end of me and Luke being sick
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Knowing where I will be living in 8 months
7. Student Teaching
8. Holiday food

8 Wishes

1. The U would make up their minds faster
2. I had not gotten Luke sick
3. School was over 
4. I had a dishwasher
5. There was no such thing as money and bills and debt...
6. I had a puppy
7. Spider's didn't get in my house
8. I had more time to read

5 comments:

Monica said...

What is that Bruce&Lloyd thing you watched? And I didn't know you wanted a puppy! ha!

Melanie said...

"Bruce & Lloyd" is a spin-off movie from "Get Smart". Bruce & Lloyd were the nerdy techy inventor guys. Luke put it on our netflix list. It was not my idea.

Aleesha said...

I am so sorry that you don't have a dishwasher. My heart goes out to you.

Annie said...

I have a dishwasher...her names Annie. I kid, I kid!

Katie said...

Melanie! I just found your blog through Catherine's! So much fun! I wonder if there are any other level III'ers blogging out there!